Let us help you put your best foot forward
You work hard to produce good food. A Greener World’s certifications exist to help you demonstrate your stewardship, values and sustainable practices to your customers.
With respected, market-leading third-party certified labels, AGW helps you deliver the level of transparency today’s consumers and retailers increasingly demand. Learn more about our farmer and certification services below (and to the right), and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. We are growing rapidly and invite you to join us!
Consumers are increasingly interested in knowing where their food comes from, and they want to see that information on the package–backed up by an independent third-party certification they can trust (Hartman Group, 2017). Certification can also help you enter new markets or retain existing customers in an increasingly competitive industry.
Here are just a few of the resources we provide to certified farms:
- Marketing support, including press, social media and online support.
- AGW marketing materials, branding and market development.
- Free listings for your certified products in our popular AGW online directory, frequented by thousands of consumers seeking high-welfare meat, dairy and eggs and verified sustainable products.
- Labelling support to incorporate your certification logos into existing packaging or help you design new packaging labels–plus full assistance with the label approval process.
- Technical support and guidance from AGW’s expert technical staff to support environmentally sustainable, practical and profitable pasture-based production.
Great! To certify one or more of the species or products on your farm, take a look at the standards for certification (see links at right or call us for a hard copy). Once you’re ready, you can Apply Online or request a paper application by post.
Questions? Need help applying? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!